oh, i've got nothing to say.
working hard on sherlock holmes with this great cast and fighting off this cold that came back. trying to rest and relax today and push it away...we'll see...
nyquil and dayquil are my two best friends.
so here's a "picture of the week" and some "five on friday" questions and i really hope you have a great weekend!
back in the 70's , dc sold this neal adams superman as a HUGE diecut poster with rubble and debris (sheetrock and cement, et. al.) flying out from supes' figure as he smashed through YOUR WALL! they called it the "wallbuster" and i had one! i loved it! and while they say that you can find anything on ebay, this vintage collectible is the one thing that i have yet to come across. i'd love to have one again and see superman bangin' through my wall with a huge smile on his face.
although, dude--if you're smiling then it couldn't have been very life-threatening and you coulda used the door, huh?...
five on friday
1. the archies' last names : archie________, jughead_______, veronica________, betty________, reggie________
2. which color kryptonite made superman turn into a girl?
3. in the soup nazi episode of seinfeld, another of the storylines involved jerry being uncharacteristically affectionate with that week's girlfriend, driving george crazy. what was the pet name jerry and his girlfriend had for one another...?
4. jessica alba's characters name on dark angel?
5. which richard bachman book features a contest in which 100 adolescent boys compete in an interstate marathon?
happy st.patty's day!