once again warren offers us some fanciful distraction on this beautiful friday morning.
for a smile to start your day, check this out...
Woman wrecks car because "a vampire was chasing her"
Here's a new one. A woman in Colorado claims she saw a vampire on the road, causing her to throw the car in reverse and drive it into a canal. Guys, we can't blame Twilight for everything. [NBC 11]
to see the full article and the local news video, go here;
five for friday!
1. in what classic SNL skit did chris farley play a character named "drinking buddy"?
2. what was the name of the movie based on the travis walton abduction case?
3. what was the name of quick draw mcgraw's little burro buddy sidekick?
4. (yes, i know i've used this one before, but...)
what movie's poster touted the famous line, "just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water?
5. name the four members of the A-team?
have a great weekend and a fantastic 4th of july!
happy birthday, america!
get well soon!
smell ya later!