so i realize that i'm a little other than a few of you--and a LOT older that a lot of you.
i will try to adjust accordingly in the future.
most everything got answered correctly by at least one person, but there are a few that slipped by. possibly these items fall into the category of TOO trivial? when i was participating in trivia championships, we'd call those "minutia". perhaps.
so here's the run-down.
1. the brady's dog was tiger
2. jaws 2
3. twin peaks (as cross-dressing agent dennis/denise)
4. dwindle, dwell, and dwarf
8. gordon shumway
9. sean connery, george lazenby, roger moore, timothy dalton, pierce brosnan, and daniel craig
10. brewster, ny
i've always loved the second question 'cause everyone always immediately yells, "JAWS".
and six is a trick question.
question 9: as for the case of david niven and woody allen; every true bond fan knows that none of us ever includes THAT casino royale.
here's some more to frustrate you over the weekend.
these are harder.
remember, no google, no imdb, no cheating at solitaire...
1. in what town did rob and laura petrie live on "the dick van dyke show"?
2. everyone knows that before ER george clooney guest-starred on "the facts of life" and "roseanne". what was the name of the short-lived sitcom he starred in?
3. who played the 2 darrins and why did the first one leave the show?
4. who did the voices for tennessee tuxedo and inspector gadget?
5. what two recognizable characters are chiseled into the heiroglyphics above the ark of the covenant in "raiders of the lost ark"?
6. "who is zed?"
7. in her 70's hit song "lovin' you", what name does minnie ripperton sing over and over again at the end of the song? (scott--you're out on this one... : )
8. on the cartoon "the ant and the aardvark" (the pink panther show) their voices--done beautifully by john byner--were imitations of what two actor/comics?
9. what are the three rules that you must follow to own a mogwai?
10. what were uma thurman's names in "kill bill"?
yeah, some of 'em are older, but let's see how much tvland you've been watching.
have a great weekend!
and thanks to brian who sent me the silly, absurd pic below for our "random picture of the week" spot.
since this is the second one in one week, i'll call this "random picture of the week--extra! #1"
oh, also...not that craig and i are fighting or anything, but which cover copy do you like best...?