so, you know how it goes. last night, prob'ly due to the fact that the house is now all closed up to the autumn chill and we've now fgot the woodstove going, my throat got kinda dry and scratchy and i could tell what was coming. started coughing in the night and then hadd ago and babysit this morning for my friends young kids. came home about 11 and thought i'd take a little rest and promptly fell asleep.
for two hours.
still trying to catch up, but matt (wieringo) e'd me a little bit ago wondering where the "five for friday" were.
well, here they are.
sorry i don't have much more today, but here are a couple of "random pictures of the week" too!
"five for friday"
1. what famous british televison series featured a younger, less acerbic hugh laurie?
2. who played cpl. radar o'reilly in the MOVIE version of mash?
3. what are the six categories in the original trivial pursuit?
4. how many people have played dr. hannibal lecter?
5. name the back-up singers/bands--
a. smokey robinson and
b. gladys knight and
c. joan jett and
d. tom petty and
e. mike and
have a great weekend!
smell ya later!