short one today--lots to do...!
below are the answers for the "five on friday". as i said in the comments, we had a lot of people who were stumped on almost all of 'em and two people (russ and emilio) who nailed 'em all! oh, and nic came close with four out of the five...
so--did i make them too hard...? is this not fun anymore...? lemme know...
but, if you like a challenge, now that you know the actors for the characters--how about putting the characters with the movies...?
anyone...? anyone...? bueller...?
"five for friday"
i'll name three characters, you name the actor
1. paul vitti, james "jimmy" conway, archibald "harry" tuttle
2. susannah kaysen, annalee call, veronica sawyer
3. charlie allnut, frank mccloud, rick blaine
4. jack mosley, harry s. stamper, butch coolidge
5. natalie cook, mary jensen, tina carlyle
i don't remember if i posted it here or not--and i'm too rushed to go back and check--but for those of you who did not see it, here's the promo piece that craig did to announce our jump to image as well as one of it's earlier incarnations while craig was still playing with the color!
personally, i think they'd both make great t-shirts...
hope ya dig 'em!
smell ya later!