cleaning house today so that we can start getting the christmas decorations out. i'm usually one of those people that is irritated when the stores start tromping out the christmas stuff (earlier and earlier each year...!) but this year...well, i kinda need a little holiday spirit early this year. so i'm programming the christmas carol station on the car stereo, getting down the decorations, lining up a selection of christmas dvds that i just gotta see, and doing everything i can to make this as much of a warm, traditional, magical christmas season as there ever was!
so, since i've got to get back to cleaning, here are the "five for friday".
i call these the "thursday night five for friday".
or maybe "must see trivia".
hope you dig 'em!
1. on friends, what was the name of the building super and joey's dance partner?
2. on seinfeld, who was the fixer who could rid elaine of her yapping-in-the-night dog problems?
3. what was the name of the short-lived show featuring tony shaloub and neil patrick harris?
4. on er, what song was playing during mark green's final fade...?
5. on will and grace, what physical act did jack and karen perform upon meeting to seal their newfound friendship?
and before we go, what about YOUR favorite christmas or holiday movies/shows/dvds...what do you HAVE to see each year?
smell ya later!