so rich woodall hit me up with this first the other day, so rich, you win the race!
rich sent the video clip and i killed myself trying to find an image to post here on the blog!
rich was closely followed by leaf and scott in getting me further notification of the sighting and leaf was able to include a jpeg.
scott and i shot jokes back and forth and talked about life and love in this 21st century...
so, here is the news...
bigfoot has been sighted on mars!
over on the perhapanauts forum i noted that this was all just more of the awesome publicity and promotion that IMAGE'S joe keatinge has put together for us and, man, what a great, great job!
anderson cooper even mentioned it on his show...
i think it's awesome!
busy and wishing i had more time, but here's a cute cartoon sharon sent me the other day followed by the "five"...
"five for friday"
1. anatomy: bodily fluids; in what part of the human body would you find vitreous humor?
2. what popular cartoon character made his debut in the comic strip "thimble theater"?
3. which came first, wyatt earp or tombstone?
4. name the dogs in the following comics strips.
a. dennis the menace
b. hi and lois
c. beetle bailey
5. name the five states with directions in their names.
have a great weekend!
smell ya later!