having both deadline and computer problems...
so here are a coupla calvin and hobbes...
a cool seal story, submitted by our pal, mike/heywood--
here are the
answers to your
"five for friday"
1. anatomy: bodily fluids; in what part of the human body would you find vitreous humor?
2. what popular cartoon character made his debut in the comic strip "thimble theater"?
3. which came first, wyatt earp or tombstone?
4. name the dogs in the following comics strips.
a. dennis the menace
b. hi and lois
c. beetle bailey
5. name the five states with directions in their names.
bonus monday question--
who recorded "manic monday"
who wrote it...?
smell ya later!