so i am so totally psyched...
we've been hinting, we've been teasing, but come monday morning, YOU, our favorite perhapa-fan (and you know who you are... : ) will need to set aside a little extra time so that you can check out the all-new, all-cool brand-spankin'-new PERHAPANAUTS WEBSITE!!
oh, you heard right.
designed by web designer extraordinaire, KIERAN CHAPMAN, the 'haps site is gonna blow your tiny little mind!
i have access to it right now--12:00 am, thursday night--and i just can't stop roaming about the place! kieran's done a fabulous job and i just can't wait until you get a chance to see it!
even the blog is gonna look pretty!!!
so this is our last blog before the new website goes live--the answers to the "five for friday" below will be part of our first new post! and all this is just the first step in the build up/count down to The PERHAPANAUTS ANNUAL 1 next month! stay tuned! there's more and more and more!
apparently, this is called a grey-faced sengi, a member of the shrew family found in tanzia. i thought he was kinda cute. also known as the elephant shrew. poor guy.
"five for friday"
1. considered one of the greatest hoaxes ever perpetrated, what towering figure was commissioned of chicago sculptors and buried in a field in upstate new york?
2. which friend learned to ride a bike as an adult?
3. the u.s. military's alleged project to turn a battleship invisible was known by what name...?
4. speaking of jokers, in steve miller's the joker, some people call him maurice, 'cause he speaks of what...?
5. name three actors who have portrayed the joker.
as kieran will be working on the blog and website this weekend, i'm not sure if your answers in the comments section will be affected, so please 'e' your answers over to me at
and i'll post them up there as soon as i can.
see ya monday!
with a whole new site!
smell ya later!