sorry the blog is late today.
we were on the phone.
i am really at a loss today. craig and i have been finishing up all the last little details on the PERHAPANAUTS HALLOWEEN SPOOKTACULAR and i think it came out very well...we announced CASPER the other day...i'm working on more casper today and the next ANT-MAN story for MARVEL ADVENTURES SUPERHEROES. (is the last one out yet? with heroes for hire/daughters of the dragon? i am SO out of the loop...)
and here's more magic...
hey--i was thirsty!
and here are the
"five for friday"
1. what is a group of jellyfish called?
2. who wrote and originally performed the song that both rod stewart and sheryl crow covered, "the first cut is the deepest?"
3. what is the name of the head keebler elf?
4. what were the three names that kitty pryde tried on when she was just starting out as a young x-man?
5. and while we're on names--and i know we've done this one before but i've been reading some recent archie comics and they're on my mind--what are the last names of:
have a great weekend!
smell ya later!