the other day i talked about the plethora of emails that make the circuit every 12 to 14 months or so, lists of this or jokes about that that find their way back into your inbox...some worth reading again, but most...reading them once was plenty.
then the other day, alison--a good friend here on the blog and my close friend since sunday school--sent me this awesome new list of 'things to ponder' and i found it so current and fresh--and fun! that i had to share it!
my college friends are already picking out which one is their favorite--how about you...?
Thoughts to ponder:
1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your
computer's history if you die.
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize
3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was
4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
6. Was learning cursive really necessary?
7. Map Quest needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know
how to get out of my neighborhood.
8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the
9. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.
10. Bad decisions make good stories.
11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work
when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the
rest of the day.
12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don't
want to have to restart my collection...again.
13.. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if
I want to save any changes to the ten-page paper that I swear I did not make
any changes to.
14. "Do not machine wash or tumble dry" means I will never wash this --
15. I hate it when I miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? Damn it!),
but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voicemail.
What'd you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away?
16. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing
anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.
17. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to
answer when they call.
18. My 4-year old son asked me in the car the other day "Dad what would
happen if you ran over a ninja?" How the hell do I respond to that?
19. I think the freezer deserves a light as well..
20. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or
Saturday night more kisses begin with a Budweiser than Kay.
apparently, in japan, they have a dress-up-your-rabbit contest. i am usually averse to dressing up any animal, even on halloween (though i must admit, i myself have partaken of this humiliating tradition once or twice in the past...)
but, come on. this bunny looks badass!!
lauren monardo--artist on such wonderful works as the slightly askew adventures of inspector ham and eggs as well as an upcoming perhapanauts story--has deigned these the official mascots of the plays well with otters studio. the one on the left is molly, the one on the right is choopie. well done, lauren! thanks!
(today must be cute day...!)
"five for friday!"
whatcha watchin'? edition
1. what does the 'v' stand for on the television series V?
2. in which city is the new medical drama trauma set?
3. for how long did everybody around the world black out on the new show flashforward?
4. where is walter's lab located on fringe?
5. in what small indiana city does the series parks and recreation take place?
have a great weekend!
smell ya later!