hope y'all had a great weekend!
mine was good, but mostly busy lettering up some sweet, sweet perhapanauts pages! i don't know if i've actually said this publicly but, while we will be taking advantage of the ON-GOING aspects of the all-new, all-different PERHAPANUTS, this first story line builds to an (i think...) exciting climax in issue five! everything leads to there and i hope you're gonna be surprised!
okay, so i toldja that we had more!
sure, the first issue of the new series hits stands next wednesday! (and, they tell me, is already sold out...! yeah, i don't get that either...)
and sure, we'll be debuting the awesome, cool PERHAPANAUTS T-Shirts at the new york comiccon! (considering the number of people who've 'e'd me to tell me to save one for them, maybe craig and i should give up this comic thing and go into the shirt business...?)
NOW––also BECAUSE YOU DEMANDED IT!––we present to you...
The PERHAPANAUTS TRADING CARD ONE-SHEET!!
here's the full set of six--ARISA! BIG! CHOOPIE! KARL! MG! and MOLLY!--crafted for YOU by the talented CRAIG ROUSSEAU, in vibrant trading card color by the esteemed mr. RICO RENZI! here's your chance to collect all six in one fell swoop! gorgeously detailed with character bios on the back––you won't want to miss out! be the first on your block to have a full set! frame them and hang them! flip them or trade them with your friends! give them as gifts! put them in the spokes of your bike!
these trading cards will also be debuted at the new york comiccon and be available here in the perhapanauts store beginning wednesday, april 23rd!
send for yours TODAY!
(well...not today, in two weeks...)
oh, and here are the
answers to your
"five for friday"
--special double-sized extravaganza edition!
1) How long did the Hundred Years War last?
2) Which country makes Panama hats?
3) From which animal do we get cat gut?
Sheep and Horses
4) In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution?
5) What is a camel's hair brush made of?
6) The Canary Islands in the Pacific are named after what animal?
7) What was King George VI's first name?
8) What color is a purple finch?
9) Where are Chinese gooseberries from?
10) What is the color of the black box in a commercial airplane?
Orange (of course)
that sounds crazy!
smell ya later!