christmas card no.6--1992
92 and i'm still waiting 'til the last minute to throw a card together. hank and gretchen are now up to some real tricks, trying to capture santa and get more christmas loot. (i'm sure, to some degree, that they are inspired by calvin and hobbes, an obsession at the time.)
and here are the answers to the
"five for friday"
gettin' in the spirit edition...
1. what american president refused to allow a christmas tree in the white house?
environmentalist teddy roosevelt
2. what two words are usually pre-printed on christmas gift tags?
3. what are the names of the cop and the cab driver that help george out in "it's a wonderful life?"
bert and ernie
4. what was the name of scrooge's deceased partner in "a christmas carol?"
5. if you received all the gifts in "the twelve days of christmas," how many presents would you have?
smell ya later!